Fans can wear elements of their favorite characters and represent the bond they share with their partner with the following models:
- The Superman: A 8mm-wide ring made of cobalt chrome with a stipple finish. Featuring signature colors with a blue inlay with a red sleeve, it is also engraved with the Superman emblem.
- The Wonder Woman is a 4mm-wide ring made of cobalt chrome with a distressed finish. Featuring a 1mm 14k yellow gold inlay paying homage to Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth and two thin blue inlays. Her red sleeve is engraved with the Wonder Woman emblem.
- The Bruce Wayne is 9mm-wide made of black Zirconium with a machine finish. Black diamonds and the Bat emblem are on the ring.
- The Flash is an 8mm-wide, clack Zirconium, Domed Ring with a machine finish. It features an asymmetrical red inlay, and the sleeve is 14k yellow gold with The Flash emblem engraved inside.
- The Aquaman is an 8mm-wide black zirconium ring with a bead finish. The 3mm offset dark Mother of Pearl inlay includes a green sleeve and the Aquaman emblem.
- The Joker ring is an 8mm-wide black zirconium ring with a satin finish and Damascus steel inlay, with green accents. The purple sleeve is finished with The Joker's infamous "HAHAHA."
"DC characters remind us that we all have the potential to be Super Heroes," says Michelle Luchese, co-founder, co-chief executive officer, Manly Bands. "When we put on a ring that represents the fight for justice, it reminds us that we have the power to change the world even in small ways, every day."
The branded rings can be found atManlyBands.com
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.