The collaboration captures the look and feel of the latest season and throws back to the JanSport styles that were popular in 1986. Staying true to the brand's mission, the packs will represent the story of key characters as they face new, supernatural forces as a team.
"We are thrilled to be working alongside Netflix to deliver the JanSport x ‘Stranger Things’ collaboration to our customers," says Alexandra Reveles, director, marketing, JanSport. "The collaboration allows Gen Z consumers to immerse themselves into the ‘Stranger Things’ universe in a way that aligns with JanSport's values of embracing the spirit of adventure."
The collection will include five Hawkins-inspired packs, including:
- The Field Pack Demogorgan Hunter with dual zippered side water bottle pockets and a dedicated padded laptop compartment that fits a 15-inch laptop
- The Right Pack Hellfire available in two shades – red and black – featuring one large main compartment with a side water bottle pocket, a padded laptop sleeve that fits a 15-inch laptop and straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- The Sierra Madre Upside-Down is reversible and features one large main component with a front pocket accessible from both sides
- The SuperBreak Plus Eleven features one large main component, a side water bottle pocket, an internal padded sleeve that fits a 15-inch laptop and straight-cut padded shoulder straps
- The Waistpack Hellfire has one main compartment, a front utility pocket, wings for added comfort and support and an adjustable waist strap
The collection will be available starting May 16 and available for purchase onJanSport.com
, Tillys and select retailersworldwide.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.